Indie Week has officially taken over Toronto and until Sunday, November 11, music fans can check out over 300 bands at over 25 venues throughout the city.
And in addition to the concerts, conference and film festival, there are also plenty of parties to check out.
Each year during Indie Week, a number of Toronto bars and clubs have their liquor licenses extended until 4 am for the grand occasion.
If you’re in the mood to keep the party going well into the early hours of the morning, these are all the bars and venues that are open late for Indie Week.
- Bovine Sex Club (542 Queen Street West)
- The Garrison (1197 Dundas Street West)
- Lee’s Palace (The Cave, 529 Bloor Street West)
- The Everleigh (580 King Street West)
- Brooklynn (1186 Queen Street West)
- B-Side Lounge (669 College Street)
- Cameron House (408 Queen Street West)
- Cherry Cola’s Rock N’ Rolla Cabaret Lounge (200 Bathurst Street)
- Disgraceland (965 Bloor Street West)
- Nest (423 College Street)
- Painted Lady (218 Ossington Avenue)
- The Baby G (1608 Dundas Street West)
- The Paddock (178 Bathurst Street)
- The Thompson Hotel (550 Wellington Street West)
- Free Times Cafe (320 College Street)