PRODUCTION TITLE: HOLIDAY INN
STATUS: UNION (NON-UNION MAY ALSO APPLY)
COMPANY: SHAW FESTIVAL
AUDITION DATE: Wed August 21, 2019 from 1pm – 7pm
AUDITION LOCATION: TBC
REHEARSALS START: October 8, 2019
PERFORMANCE DATES: November 16 to December 22, 2019
VENUE: SHAW FESTIVAL, 10 Queen’s Parade, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, L0S 1J0
PAY RATE: TBC
ETHNO CULTURAL STATEMENT: As always, the Shaw Festival encourages submissions from Artists of all ethno-cultural backgrounds.
CHARLIE WINSLOW – 9-12 YRS OLD (OPEN TO ALL GENDERS)
We are seeking an unsentimental, straightforward young person (9-12) to play Charlie Winslow – a bank messenger – ten going on forty. Excellent acting skills are essential. Strong singing and movement ability, a plus. Some singing and movement ability, essential. We will hire two young people to play Charlie. Casting is gender fluid.
• We are hiring local children only.
• Must read from the script and present a song of choice, preferably Musical Theatre.
• Attended by Director Kate Hennig, Music Director Paul Sportelli, and Choreographer Allison Plamondon.
• To apply please fill in the application form (link below) and submit a resume and a headshot or recent photo.
• If your child is selected for an audition, you will be notified by Wednesday August 14, 2019.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
FRIDAY, JULY 26TH AT 6:00PM
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15GhbD2COYVZ_JkeeRSOwBAU-fjvJOSSqNnq7JTX7diI/viewform?edit_requested=true →