AMBITION TALENT & LITERARY AGENCY
is looking to add an assistant beginning in April 2021.
If interested (or know someone who would be) in applying, please e-mail resumes and cover letters to
[email protected] with the subject line “Assistant Application”.
Note: All inquires will be kept confidential!
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION IS AS FOLLOWS:
The assistant will be responsible for supporting the agents and their work volume, taking phone calls, messages, and helping streamline all aspects of the business. The ideal candidate should have professional phone mannerisms and friendly disposition, as this role will involve with a lot of client interaction and working with other important members of the industry.
The following below are some expected general tasks delegated to the assistant:
– Emailing clients, assisting with their inquires and material
– Managing the schedules of talent: scheduling auditions, callbacks, self-tapes, book out dates, etc.
– Managing the filing system, ensuring contracts and other important paperwork is secured
– Scheduling meetings for agents and clients
– Organizing project material
– Drafting client deal memos
– Managing and mailing confidential documents
Overall, we are seeking an organized and detail oriented individual who can take initiative on tasks and works well under potential deadlines. Looking for someone who is self-disciplined, can juggle multiple responsibilities, communicates well, and is a positive team member with a sense of humour.
Deadline for applications is Monday April 5.
Those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
No Phone Calls Please
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.