*** PLEASE READ THE CASTING DETAILS CAREFULLY ***
ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM NON-UNION TALENT ONLY
*** ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM TORONTO/GTA TALENT ***
Jigsaw Casting is
SEEKING AN ASIAN OR BIPOC MALE
for a Telecommunications Campaign in Toronto!!
PRODUCTION TITLE: Project Telecommunications
STATUS: Union (Non-Union may also apply)
You must be available for the following dates in Toronto
ZOOM AUDITION DATE: October 1, 2020
WARDROBE DATE: October 5, 2020
SHOOT DATE: October 7 and/or 8, 2020
SHOOT LOCATION: Toronto / GTA
PAY RATE: Pay is appx. $1,500.00+ per person if selected.
IMPORTANT PRODUCTION AND CASTING NOTE:
• Production and talent will follow all COVID SAFETY ON SET PROTOCOL, see more details here: http://www.cpat.ca
• Note: Talent does not appear with other talent while filming, however he will be in contact with production/ stunt team as they rig him in his harness. They will be wearing proper PPE when this happens. Must be comfortable with this situation.
CASTING NOTES – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
• This is a union project, non union members are welcome to apply!
• No previous acting experience is required.
• Must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident.
• This is a non speaking role.
HERO MALE – PREFERENCE: ASIAN OR BIPOC – AGE RANGE 30-45 YRS OLD
• Ideally someone who is not too fit but please do not limit.
• The talent won’t do any of the actual stunts, however they may be put into a harness and potentially have a stunt double role.
• **Possibly be paid a Stunt fee as he may be put into a harness for the shoot.
• A childlike sense of wonder and a good sense of humour that can convey joy.
• Personality wise: think Seth Rogan.
• Please click this link for an idea of how our hero may appear: https://youtube.com/watch?v=k3IP5uqHft4
• Non-Speaking Role
#1 – In order to be considered, you must make a self tape, here are the instructions:
#2 – After your have made your self tape, please submit online to:
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
ASAP OR BEFORE MONDAY SEPTEMBER 28 AT 10:00AM
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.