*** PLEASE READ THE CASTING DETAILS CAREFULLY ***
ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM NON-UNION TALENT ONLY
*** ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM TORONTO/GTA TALENT ***
Jigsaw Casting is
SEEKING A BLACK MILLENNIAL COUPLE
for a non-union Short Film
PRODUCTION TITLE: ‘Systems of Oppression’
MEDIA: Short Film
You must be available for these key dates:
ONLINE ZOOM INTERVIEW: September 29th, 2020
SHOOT DATE(S): October 8 and/or 9, 2020
SHOOT LOCATION: Toronto
PAY RATE: *Pays $700.00 flat fee per person, if selected. If there is a second shoot day, add $500.00
IMPORTANT PRODUCTION/CASTING NOTE:
Production and talent will follow all COVID SAFETY ON SET PROTOCOL, see more details here: http://www.cpat.ca
‘Systems of Oppression’ is a short film that centers around black lives lost to police violence. My challenge as a filmmaker is how we humanize these victims and too often faceless names and create a document, a record of a history of violence.
LOOKING FOR A BLACK MILLENNIAL COUPLE – AGE RANGE 20 TO 35 YRS OLD – MALE AND FEMALE
• We will need to see them audition via zoom together.
• Non Speaking roles.
• If we find a real social bubbled couple – then no Covid test is required.
• This will be an amazing chance to work with an Academy nominee Director Hubert Davis.
DETAILS & SUBMISSION INFORMATION
If interested, please submit the following to us ASAP:
1) Both of your names and ages.
2) Your phone numbers.
3) A few recent photos of the 2 of you together.
4) Tell us about your relationship.
5) If you have an acting resume, please include that as well but it is fine if you don’t have any previous acting experience.
6) If you have an agent, please include their name and contact info.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2020 AT 9:00AM
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.