PRODUCTION TITLE: PLAN INTERNATIONAL
MEDIA: PSA – Public Service Announcement
STATUS: Union and Non-Union may apply
CASTING BY: JIGSAW CASTING
CASTING DIRECTOR: Shasta Lutz
Must be available for the following dates, in Toronto:
AUDITION DATE: Either one of these dates August 22, 23 or 26, 2019
AUDITION LOCATION: Toronto
CALLBACK DATE: TBD
SHOOT DATES: September 4, 5 or 6, 2019. (Still and Video shoot)
SHOOT LOCATION: Toronto/GTA
PAY RATE: Honorarium rate of $2,500.00 flat each, if selected
• No previous acting experience required.
• This is a Union PSA.
• Non-actors or non-union members are encouraged to apply.
• Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
• Jigsaw Casting is seeking Girls ages 9 to 14 from Africa, India, Southeast Asia or South America for a Plan International Public Service Announcement in Toronto.
• Plan International works to advance the rights of children and equality for girls around the world.
• Plan raises money in Canada for its own international programs and for Plan International’s worldwide programs.
• They support work that helps children in poverty around the world in eight core areas: education, healthcare, water and sanitation, child protection, child participation, economic empowerment, and disaster responses.
• For more information, please visit: https://plancanada.ca
GIRLS AGED 9-14 YRS OLD – FROM AFRICA, INDIA, SOUTHEAST ASIA OR SOUTH AMERICA
• Looking for girls ages 9 to 14 who have an accent while speaking English from Africa, India, Southeast Asia or South America.
• It is important that she sounds like she is from one of the countries that Plan International Canada operates in, her accent should reflect that.
• Here is a list of countries: https://plancanada.ca/where-we-work
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
TUES. AUG. 20TH AT 12:00PM
EMAIL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
If you are interested – you must email the following to be considered
1. Your child’s name and age.
2. Parent’s name and phone number.
3. 2 or 3 recent photos (no hats or sunglasses)
4. Tell us where she was born and how long she has lived in Canada.
5. What language(s) does she speak and confirm that she still has an authentic accent while speaking English from her country.
6. If you have an agent – include their name and contact number
7. Mention that you saw this notice on eBOSS Canada
8. PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:
(Subject Line Example: PLAN INTL HERO – YOUR DAUGHTER’S NAME, COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AND AGE)
(Subject Line Example: PLAN INTL HERO – Lilana Cardozo – Brazil – 12)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.