JOB FAMILY: Programming (TV-Radio-Web)
PRIMARY LOCATION: Halifax, NS
POSITION LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: English Only
STATUS OF EMPLOYMENT: Short Term
WORK SCHEDULE: Part-time
- Bachelor’s degree, Community College certificate or equivalent in a media related field.
- Excellent news judgment and journalistic skills.
- Extensive general knowledge of Halifax.
- Knowledge of newsroom logistics.
- Strong visual storytelling skills.
- Ability to edit in the field and in a newsroom.
- Thinks collaboratively with a ‘can-do attitude’.
- Understanding of story-telling for each platform.
- Excellent knowledge of news and current affairs (from various sources).
- Knowledge of production methods.
- Keen interest in new tools and able to learn how to use them.
- Able to work under pressure on tight deadlines.
- Willing to work flexible, irregular hours, depending on the assignment.
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence as well as a driving record that meets the minimum requirements of CBC/Radio-Canada’s insurance company, other classes considered an asset.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
MARCH 2, 2020 AT 8:00AM
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://cbc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=HAL00278 →