JOB TITLE: CULINARY PRODUCER
COMPANY: PROPER TELEVISION
LOCATION: TORONTO, ON
Proper Television is looking for talented food professionals (with television and/or restaurant experience) to take on key behind-the-scenes roles.
This is an opportunity to work on a new culinary competition series for the Food Network. Prep and filming will take place from late May until early August.
SEEKING: We are looking for:
– Culinary Producer (preferably with experience of setting up a new show)
– Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a food-related industry
– Knowledge of food safety and food handling
– Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Ability to work well with others and in a team environment
SUBMISSIONS INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
If you are interested – you must submit the following to be considered
1 – PLEASE EMAIL A RESUME, COVER LETTER & YOUR CONTACT INFO
2 – MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS NOTICE ON eBOSS CANADA
3 – PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:
(Subject Line Example: CULINARY PRODUCER – <YOUR NAME>)
(Subject Line Example: CULINARY PRODUCER – JOHN DOE)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an interview will be contacted.