JOB FAMILY: Media Production
PRIMARY LOCATION: Gaspé, QC
POSITION LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: French Only
STATUS OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time
You design and establish the continuity, pace and artistic/technical elements that comprise the editing and visual effects of television and digital productions, lending unique, original added value to achieve the desired objectives and artistic intentions. You also plan all phases of editing to ensure that production needs are met on time. For reference purposes, you might also be required to operate a camera.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- A) Qualifications
- Community college diploma in television production and/or post-production techniques.
- Two (2) or more years’ video editing experience.
- B) Skills
- Knowledge of the Avid editing system.
- Knowledge of post-production methods.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects an asset.
- Technical knowledge of (and/or experience with) photo composition, formatting and shooting an asset.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written French.
- Ability to work effectively on a team.
- Attention to detail, prioritization skills, independence and resourcefulness.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Judgment and creative mind.
- Keen interest in working in a newsroom environment.
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including early starts, late finishes, nights and weekends.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license as well as a driving record that meets the minimum requirements of CBC/Radio-Canada’s insurance company.
Candidates will be tested as follows:
- Portfolio of past work relevant to the job.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
FEB. 8, 2020 AT 8:00AM
If this sounds interesting, please click on ”Apply online”.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an interview will be contacted.