*** PLEASE READ THE CASTING DETAILS CAREFULLY ***
*** ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM ONTARIO TALENT ONLY ***
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is
for a Ronald McDonald House Public Service Announcement
*** NO ACTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ***
Since 1981, Ronald McDonald House Registered Charities® Toronto has served as a place to call home for families with seriously ill children undergoing treatment, keeping kids and their families together to improve their health and well-being. It’s a pretty special organization that helps people during one of the most difficult times, one – most of us can’t bare to imagine. Website: https://www.rmhctoronto.ca/
PRODUCTION TITLE: Ronald McDonald House
MEDIA: PSA – Public Service Announcement
STATUS: Union (Non-Union may also apply)
You and your family must be available for these key dates in Toronto:
INTERVIEW DATE: Weekend Feb. 8 or 9, 2020
SHOOT DATE: FEB 19 OR 20, 2020.
PAY RATE: Honorarium is $500.00 per person, if selected.
• All media will be donated to support this non-profit registered charity: 11912 3032 RR0001.
• No previous acting experience is required.
• This is a union PSA, non-members and real families are welcome to apply.
• Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
FAMILIES – ALL AGES / ALL GENDERS / ALL RACES
• We’re casting a wide net and looking for families – all ages, gender and race representation.
• We are open to extended families (aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, etc).
• We would love to see all types of families and family dynamics.
• Kids ages 0 to 18, open to all types of kids: from awkward teens, pre-teens to adorable toddlers..etc.
• Requirement: Each family must have a child/children under the age of 18 to participate.
If interested, you must submit a self tape of your family in order to be considered.
SELF TAPE INSTRUCTIONS:
• We want to meet your family.
• The happy or the weird or the silly or the sweet.
• The real version of you.
• To help, we’d like you to watch this: https://vimeo.com/337361057 and film a new scene.
• The one that includes your family.
• It could be a scene that’s already there or something that’s all your own.
• Just keep it less than 30 seconds.
• We can’t wait to meet you.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
ASAP OR BY FEBRUARY 6 AT 9:00AM
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.