Lucas Talent Inc.
Celebrating over 30 years as a top, full-service Vancouver talent agency, Lucas Talent Inc. is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and professional individual to join our team.
The position is ideally suited to a candidate with at least one-year office experience in a front desk capacity with a desire to work in the film and television industry.
• Managing the day to day front desk tasks as they arise (i.e.: managing incoming calls, greeting guests and clients, maintaining an organized front area, assisting with clients who are visiting to collect monies and assisting in the handling of commissions)
• Assisting with the scheduling of meetings
• Maintaining office supplies and placing orders as needed
• Assisting with the management of social media accounts
• Creating and maintaining client resumes and profiles including online profiles (Casting Workbook, Breakdown Services, Casting Networks, IMDb)
• Editing client self-tapes, and delivering to casting within deadline
• Uploading client demos and audition tapes to a variety of online platforms
Ideal Candidate will have:
• Minimum one-year experience in a reception/front desk position
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Exceptional telephone etiquette
• Ability to adapt to new systems and programs
• Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, clearly and concisely
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with maturity and discretion
• Attention to detail and ability to think critically and problem solve
• A friendly, positive disposition with the ability to create a welcoming environment to guests and clients
• Some previous experience in the arts (administrative or otherwise) is an asset, but not essential
**Due to conflict of interest with regards to sensitivity of information, we are unable to extend employment to people engaged as actors**
Lucas Talent Inc., a corporation incorporated under the laws of British Columbia. Licence Number ER#449753
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.