Corus / Nelvana
About the Role
Nelvana has an exciting 3 month contract position with our Creative Services team.
You will work within the Creative Services design team to develop art assets of Animation and Live Action television series and properties. You will contribute to day-to-day design projects, and as a supporting player in the development of long-term concepts.The role will directly report to the Manager, Creative Services.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Create new and innovative design concepts for consumer products, marketing and digital applications, including logo design, style guide and tool kit development, page layout and cover designs, ad and print material, type design, product concepts, etc.
• Function as design support on assigned projects, contributing to the process from conception to final delivery
• Work with internal divisions, manage resources, deadlines, and day-to-day activities to fulfill business needs
• Liaise with various production teams and creative talent to ensure that quality of product is maintained and delivered
• Ensure visuals are of high quality, on brand, and delivered on time
• Research and share design trends primarily in the kids demographic
Skills & Qualifications Required:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Graphic Design, ideally in the kids consumer products or kids entertainment industry
• A degree or diploma in Illustration, Graphic Design, or a related field is required
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
• A portfolio that indicates strong design abilities. Must show expertise with type, layout, drawing, and general design aesthetics
• An eye for fashion and consumer products demonstrated in your portfolio samples
• Strong attention to visual detail
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a team
CLICK THE APPLY FOR JOB BUTTON BELOW
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://canr57.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/corusent/Site/CORUS/Posting/View/1899 →