Millie Tom Casting
PRODUCTION TITLE: BLUE’S CLUES & YOU
MEDIA: TV Series
STATUS: Union (Non-Union may also apply)
PRODUCTION COMPANY: Nickelodeon (US)
SUPERVISING PRODUCER: Shevaun Gray
LINE PRODUCER: Ayah Hart
CASTING BY: MTC – Millie Tom Casting
CASTING DIRECTOR: Millie Tom
AUDITION LOCATION: TBD
OUTSIDE SHOOT DATES:
Thursday October 10, 2019
Friday October 11, 2019
Block shooting in and around October 10 & 11, 2019
SHOOTING LOCATION: Toronto, ON (in studio)
PAY RATE: ACTRA + 110% prepayment (Low Budget)
STORYLINE: This remake of the ground breaking curriculum driven, interactive series will bring back beloved puppy Blue for an all new generation of preschoolers. Preschoolers are encouraged to interact with the action on screen by answering questions, pointing out clues, jumping on their feet and overall playing along.
Like the original show, there will be a live action host in an animated world. The reboot will feature all new production design and animation. The visual style will remain true to the original.
VIDEO LETTER KIDS – PRINCIPAL ROLES – MUST LOOK 4-6 YRS OLD
Seeking all genders, any ethnicity, all types. Must be able to play 4-6 yrs old
Funny, Sweet, Natural, Real Kids (not child models or actorly rehearsed delivery) to deliver “facetime” style letters to camera.
• Inclusivity is key; please submit all ethnicities and all abilities (including kids who are differently abled).
• Production is looking to cast a total of 16 to 18 children to portray ages 4-6 years of age for Video Letter Segments.
• These Video Letter Segments will be in the form of a “facetime” style video letter to camera
• Each Video Letter Segment runs from 15-30 seconds, and is a short message to the Blue’s Clues host.
• Each episode will showcase 1 to 2 kids at a time Performers must be able to work locally in Toronto.
CASTING NOTES TO: AGENTS/PERFORMERS/PARENTS/GUARDIANS
• This search is OPEN TO ANY AND ALL Ethnic and Physical diversity types. If you know anyone… offspring, friends, relatives, neighbours, etc… in this demographic that would be interested in coming out and having some fun, please feel free to share this notice.
• We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting. Please submit qualified performers, without regard to disability, race, age, national origin, ethnic origin or any other basis prohibited by law.
EMAIL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
If you are interested – you must email the following to be considered
1 – EMAIL A RECENT PICTURE OF YOUR CHILD & YOUR CONTACT NUMBER
2 – IF YOU HAVE AN AGENT, PLEASE PROVIDE THEIR NAME & CONTACT INFO
3 – MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS NOTICE ON eBOSS CANADA
4 – PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:
(Subject Line Example: BLUE’S CLUES – <YOUR CHILD’S NAME AND AGE>)
(Subject Line Example: BLUE’S CLUES – JOHN SMITH – 5 YRS OLD)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.