*** NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ***
Disney Production Looking for Teenage Girls and Boys
to Appear As Background Extras on Weds. June 19
PRODUCTION TITLE: Disney Project
MEDIA: TV Series Pilot
STATUS: Seeking Union and Non-Union talent
SHOOT DATES: Weds. June 19th
SHOOT LOCATION: Mississauga, ON
– Non-Union Background work pays $14.00/hour (for a minimum 8 hour day)
– ACTRA Background Performer Rate per 2019 IPA.
– A one hour unpaid “lunch” will be provided.
CASTING NOTE: We are looking Teenage girls and boys who are 16 to 18 years of age to work as background performers.
TEENAGE BOYS AND GIRLS – 16 TO 18 YRS OLD
Minors under the age of 18 will have to be accompanied by a legal Guardian (or chaperon appointed by the legal Guardian). The Guardian or Chaperon must be available all day and all evening.
If you/your child are completely free on June 19 with no time restrictions, and interested in being considered see the Submission Instructions below and then click the APPLY FOR JOB BUTTON.
Please be sure to include ALL of the information requested below
SUBMISSIONS INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
If you are interested – you must submit ALL of the following to be considered
1 – Teen’s Name and Parent’s Name
2 – Teen’s Age
3 – Please state what city you live in and provide a contact cell no.
4 – Height
5 – Weight
6 – Sizes – Parents please provide the following:
– – Teenage Girls – Please state Bust/Bra Size, Waist, and Shoe Size
– – Teenage Boys – Please state Chest, Waist, Pant Inseam and Shoe Size
7 – Current photos – head and shoulders and one full length.
– – Please DO NOT send professional photos.
– – Please send real, ‘unfiltered’ photos
– – We prefer a photo you just take with your phone.
– – Please ensure to send a clear and current photo that shows the Teen’s current hair length and style.
8 – If you have a background agent, provide their name and telephone #
9 – Mention that you saw this notice on eBOSS CANADA
10 – PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:
(Subject Line Example: TEENS FOR JUNE 19 – <YOUR CHILD’S NAME>)
(Subject Line Example: TEENS FOR JUNE 19 – <JANE SMITH>)
Please be sure to include ALL of the information requested above
and state the date your Child is available including if available both days.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of submissions we typically deal with …
we do not have the time to email back for missing details.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!