EMMY AWARD WINNING SERIES ‘THE HANDMAID’S TALE’
LOOKING FOR CHILDREN
TO APPEAR AS BACKGROUND PERFORMERS ON MAY 23RD
PRODUCTION TITLE: THE HANDMAID’S TALE
MEDIA: TV SERIES
STATUS: Union and Non-Union may apply
SHOOT DATES & LOCATION: Thurs, May 23, 2019 (Interior Night Shoot) in Etobicoke
SHOOT LOCATION: Etobicoke
– Non-Union Background work pays $14.00/hour for a guaranteed 8-hour day
– ACTRA BP rates per 2019 IPA
CHILDREN – BOYS AND GIRLS – 6 YEARS OLD AND OLDER
We are looking children, girls and boys, who are 6 years of age or older and MUST fit the following sizes
We are looking for:
· Girls and Boys – 6+ years of age or older
· Costume Requirements – Must be able to the fit sizes above based on the costumes that are available
· Children will have to be accompanied by a legal Guardian (or chaperon appointed by the legal Guardian). This is a Night shoot – outside, The scene takes place at night so we will be starting some time in the afternoon/evening to get the kids dressed and ready, and parents should be prepared for their kids to work overnight.
If you are completely free on MAY 23RD with no time restrictions or other commitments, and interested in being considered see the Submission Instructions below and then click the APPLY FOR JOB BUTTON.
SUBMISSIONS INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
If you are interested – you must submit ALL of the following to be considered
1 – Child’s Name and Shoot Date (ie. Child’s Name for May 23)
2 – Child’s Age
3 – Please state what city you live in and provide a contact cell no.
4 – Child’s Clothing Size
5 – Child’s Height in feet and inches
6 – Child’s Chest in inches
7 – Child’s Waist in inches
8 – Child’s Shoe size
9 – Current photos – head and shoulders and one full length. Please DO NOT send professional photos. Please send real, ‘unfiltered’ photos:we prefer a photo you just take with your phone.
10 – If you have a background agent, provide their name and telephone #
11 – Mention that you saw this notice on eBOSS CANADA
12 – PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:
(Subject Line Example: THT23 – KIDS – <YOUR CHILD’S NAME>)
(Subject Line Example: THT23 – KIDS – <JANEY SMITH>)
Please be sure to include ALL of the information requested above.
If your child is only available one of the two days, please state the date they can work.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of submissions we receive
we will not email back for missing details.
Booking selections will be confirmed by May 21st.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to THTKIDSTORONTO@gmail.com.