ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM UNION AND NON-UNION TALENT
*** ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM TORONTO/GTA TALENT ***
The Hit HGTV Show is now casting in Toronto
Has the love affair with your home hit a roadblock?
Love It or List It helps homeowners faced with the toughest decision of their life. Will they stay in their current home or will they sell it? If you have fallen out of love with your home and want to be a part of this series, we want to hear from you!
Hilary Farr and her talented design team will renovate your once-beloved home, while our savvy real estate agent David Visentin, will tempt you with your dream home, forcing you to make a very tough decision: Should you Love It or List It?
To be Eligible You Must:
– Currently own a home in the GTA and surrounding area
– Need expert design and construction help
– Have a minimum reno & design budget of at least $75,000
– Be willing to move out of your house for the duration of the renovation/shoot
– Be outgoing, fun enthusiastic homeowners and available to be on camera for up to 7 weekdays of filming (staggered over 6-8 weeks)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.