Work Status: Contract (9 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
About the Role:
Reporting to the Project Management Office (PMO) Manager, Enterprise Program Delivery, the successful candidate will be accountable for providing project coordination and communication support to the Project Manager, Rights Management System Implementation at Corus.
- Assists the Project Manager, Rights Management System Implementation and project team members with various aspects of the project, such as planning, tracking, monitoring, documenting and reporting.
- Coordinates the work of the project team; provides weekly project work task lists for project team members.
- Maintains timely communications with all project team members, including internal Corus staff and external vendor staff.
- Communicates project status via the Project Status Report.
- Participates in project team meetings; prepares agendas and minutes for designated meetings, including weekly status meetings.
- Coordinate with multiple project business leads to ensure action items are tracked in an action log.
- Assists with organizing / scheduling project meetings and coordinating the schedule of project stakeholders.
- Records and monitors project issues from discovery through to resolution and maintains project issues log.
- Uses project management standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Assists Project Manager, Rights Management System Implementation with financial tracking and reporting of project budget.
- Assists with preparation of stakeholder presentations, including executive stakeholders and sponsors.
What We Need From You:
- You are detail-oriented and organized. A team-player with excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Minimum 3 years of project coordination in ERP systems or large scale projects.
- Experience working on technology implementation projects.
- Rights management system implementation experience and/or knowledge of media and content industry considered an asset.
- A post-secondary degree, diploma, certificate or equivalent work experience.
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship, and facilitation skills.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong project administration and analytical support experience, including tracking deliverables and tasks/activities, preparing meeting minutes and coordination of meetings.
- Excellent organizational, follow-up, and record-keeping skills.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of urgency with a high level of initiative to get work done.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies (i.e. PMBOK) a definite asset.
- Well-versed in working with the following tools: MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project), and SharePoint.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
MARCH 22, 2019
SUBMISSIONS INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
If you are interested – you must submit the following to be considered
1 – PLEASE EMAIL A RESUME, COVER LETTER & YOUR CONTACT INFO
2 – MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS NOTICE ON eBOSS CANADA
3 – PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:
(Subject Line Example: PROJECT COORDINATOR – <YOUR NAME>)
(Subject Line Example: PROJECT COORDINATOR – JOHN DOE)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.