FRESH Radio / The WOLF
Do you have a positive attitude and the passion to be a star – on-air, on-line and on-the-street? Do you have the desire to be one of the best radio hosts in the industry? If so, we’d like to hear from you today.
Send us your resume and very best demo!
Yes, we’ll require references, your social media links and a little bit about why you are “the one”. But please know that we’ll assume you are hardworking, dedicated, etc. What we really want to know is why you require a little more thought than the other talented candidates. What is it that sets you apart?
PROMOTIONS ASSISTANT AND SUMMER CRUISER PERSONALITY
Division: Radio/TV – 101.5 The WOLF, Global Peterborough and 100.5 FRESH Radio
Work Status: Part Time – 25 Hours/Week – September to April // 40 Hours/Week – May to August
Location: Peter borough, Ontario
About the Role:
101.5 The WOLF, Global Peterborough and 100.5 FRESH Radio have a great opportunity within our Promotions Department for a part-time Promotions Assistant including 2019 “Summer Cruiser Events Personality” duties. Our preferred candidate will be a social media savvy individual who is energetic, community-oriented and enjoys interacting with people at local events, fundraisers and festivals. A self-starter who is not only approachable but comfortable with approaching others in a welcoming fashion. A naturally curious personality who is sincerely interested in learning about our listeners and brands.
We are looking for someone who has a great smile and loves to share it every day. Someone who is personable and outgoing. Someone who is passionate about meeting new people and sharing the story of our people and brands. Someone who is mature, a “creative thinker”, good problem solver and well-organized. Someone who lives and breathes social media but knows when to ‘look up’ from your phone.
- be a positive ambassador for our radio stations/television station at all assigned station/public events
- promote our radio stations, websites, social media, summer cruiser program and client sponsors
- have a passion for the music we play and/or a willingness to embrace the formats
- on-site set-up/station representation at assigned station, community and charitable events
- keep the station vehicle clean presentable at all times throughout the year
- ensure promotional and technical equipment is treated with care / protected from damage
- evening and weekend work is absolutely expected and required – including statutory holidays
- co-manage the Summer Cruiser program with the Promotions Director/Program Director
- summer cruiser sponsored client visits/remote cut-ins
- station website content/social media contributions, graphic design and live video recording/editing
- prize solicitation/tracking/fulfillment and reception duties
What We Need From You:
- must possess a valid Ontario driver’s license
- must have a “clean” driving record – no infractions or convictions
- must be able to provide an acceptable “Driver’s Abstract” upon request
- ability to speak the English language clearly with expression and confidence (on and off the air)
- must be reliable and punctual
- must have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- must be able to work well independently with minimal supervision
- must be able to use social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- proficient in MS Word, Photoshop, Excel, Powerpoint, Illustrator, iMovie, WordPress platform and basic web-site maintenance an asset
- must have a positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
SUBMISSIONS INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
If you are interested – you must submit the following to be considered
1 – PLEASE EMAIL A RESUME, COVER LETTER & YOUR CONTACT INFO
2 – MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS NOTICE ON eBOSS CANADA
3 – PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL SUBJECT LINE FORMAT:
(Subject Line Example: PROMOTIONS ASSISTANT – <YOUR NAME>)
(Subject Line Example: PROMOTIONS ASSISTANT – JOHN DOE)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.