HGTV / Property Brothers
*** PLEASE READ THE CASTING DETAILS CAREFULLY ***
ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM UNION AND NON-UNION TALENT
*** ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM CALGARY, ALBERTA***
Property Brothers: Forever Home Now Casting in Calgary
The Scott Brothers are looking for families in the Calgary area who dream of turning their house into their forever home. Our homeowners aren’t looking to flip their property or make a quick buck. They know their house is “the one”, but just haven’t been able to put those “forever home” design plans into action.
We’re looking for families that LOVE their house – terrific neighbourhood, great amenities, tons of memories and decent bones, but also know that so much needs to change inside and out that only a major renovation can fix! If this sounds like you, then Jonathan and Drew want to turn your design dreams into a reality and finally transform your house into your forever home.
To be eligible you must:
- Currently own a home in the Calgary area and surrounding neighborhoods.
- Have great reasons on why this is your Forever Home.
- It doesn’t matter if you have owned your home for 60 days or 60 years. You just need to own a house that has the potential to be your forever home.
- Have a renovation/design budget of at least $90K ready to go.
- Be willing to move out of your house for the duration of the renovation/shoot (approx. 6-8 weeks)
- Be prepared for filming and the start of your renovation in early 2021.
- Make yourself available for approximately 8 days of shooting staggered over a 6-8 week period.
- We can’t wait to hear your stories!
Thank you and best of luck!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://foreverhomecalgary.castingcrane.com/ →