TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home – TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Reporting to the Senior Data Analyst, IT, the Reporting Analyst will have strong Excel and data management skills to facilitate accurate and customized reporting. They will be responsible for gathering requirements for reporting projects, analyzing and reporting on data from multiple systems, and providing direct support to teams throughout TIFF.
- 12 month full-time contract
- Designing and producing a range of reports (attendance, financial, etc.) as requested and in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the organization’s reporting automations/dashboards and troubleshooting any related errors.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to provide technical support for report usage, advise on best practices, and to solicit feedback on evolving reporting needs.
- Supporting the organization’s data integrity through the execution of periodic system audits.
- Researching new reporting products and tools to provide recommendations on future reporting infrastructure.
- Writing documentation to support the production and usage of the organization’s reports.
- Passion for knowledge and creative problem-solving
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (functions, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience producing reports and detailed documentation
- Experience with database management is an asset
- Experience with any programming/scripting languages is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and attention to detail
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule, including some evenings and weekends if needed
How to Submit & Application Deadline
- Please submit cover letter, resumé as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2019
- All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
- Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
FRIDAY, FEB. 22ND, 2019
CLICK THE APPLY FOR JOB BUTTON BELOW
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.lever.co/tiff/96de0406-6578-443d-a804-4018dce0a203/apply →