TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home – TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Representative, Loyalty & Operations
Part-time, Monday – Friday Availability
Reporting to the Manager, Advancement Operations the Representative is responsible for the ongoing data entry, auditing, and system maintenance for the Advancement department with a focus on gift appeal administration, recognition and processing. The Representative will be responsible for daily processing of all donations and Memberships and act as a liason between back office operations and front facing staff.
- Maintaining the integrity and cleanliness of Advancement data in the Ticketing and CRM systems (Archtics and Raiser’s Edge)
- Timely and accurate gift processing and auditing including following up for declined and missed payments
- Respond to emails with troubleshooting solutions
- Accurate and secure cash handling
- Adhere to process and stability driven standards
- Compliance with CRA rules and guidelines for Tax Receipting
- Compliance with AFP Donor Bill of Rights and AFP Code of Ethical Principles and Standards
- Adhere to TIFF and HR Policies and guidelines
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE: October 14, 2019
- Passion for Data management and organizational effectiveness
- Proficiency in a fundraising CRM, ie. Raiser’s Edge is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel (including macros and VBA) is an asset
- Experience in the definition, documentation end reporting of various processes
- Excellent critical thinking, trouble-shooting skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Creative and out-side the box thinker who can see detail as well as the big picture
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communications skills, tact and judgment
- Commitment to feedback, initiative, professional development, AFP Code of Conduct and Donor Bill of Rights
- Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- Please submit cover letter (optional) and resumé as one (1) PDF or Word document
CLOSING: 5pm on September 30, 2019
CLICK THE APPLY FOR JOB BUTTON BELOW
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an interview will be contacted.