*** PLEASE READ THE CASTING DETAILS CAREFULLY ***
ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM UNION AND NON-UNION TALENT
*** ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM TORONTO/GTA TALENT ***
TORONTO CASTING CALL
JIGSAW CASTING IS
SEEKING VARIOUS INDIVIDUALS AGES 18+
TO TELL US THEIR STORIES ON
WHY THEY ARE HOPEFUL TO GET THE COVID VACCINE
PRODUCTION TITLE: COVID VACCINE STORIES
STATUS: UNION (NON-UNION MAY ALSO APPLY)
You must be available for one of the following dates if selected:
ZOOM INTERVIEW: APRIL 7 or 8, 2021.
WARDROBE DATE: APRIL 9, 2021.
COVID TEST DATE: APRIL 10, 11 OR 12, 2021.
SHOOT DATE: APRIL 14 or 15, 2021.
SHOOT LOCATION: TORONTO / GTA
PAY RATE: PAY IS $1,200.00 PER PERSON
• This is a union campaign, non union members are welcome to apply.
• We are looking for real stories from everyday relatable Individuals.
• Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
• Must be a Canadian Resident in the greater Toronto area.
MALES AND FEMALES – 18-100 YRS OLD – ANY RACE
We’d like to find people from all walks of life to share interesting, emotional, engaging stories of why they’re excited and hopeful to get their vaccines. Basically, the things they’re looking forward to most that we can all help make happen faster by getting vaccinated.
SOME STORY EXAMPLES WOULD BE:
– Meeting or introducing a new member of your family (E.g. bringing a new baby to your parents, meeting a family member’s new spouse, or any other big change)
– Travelling to see a loved one you haven’t seen all year, or taking your kids on a trip somewhere special.
– Celebrating an important event that was missed, like a birthday, wedding, or family tradition.
– Reopening your local business that was put on hold, starting your dream business, or visiting one you’ve been missing this whole time.
– Or just a compelling reason you want to be with groups of people again (see a concert with friends, take dad to a baseball game, or anything that really matters to you)
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE WITH A SELF TAPE
SELF TAPE INSTRUCTIONS:
Please film a self tape telling your story, describing items on what you are looking forward to the most after you get the vaccine.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
ASAP OR BEFORE APRIL 5TH AT 10:00AM
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.