The Brunch Store
*** PLEASE READ THE CASTING DETAILS CAREFULLY ***
ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM UNION AND NON-UNION TALENT
*** ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FROM CANADA & THE USA ***
• Are you a skilled home cook with a passion for reading?
• Do you agree that great food and great books
have the power to uplift, refuel and make life more joyful?
• Are you excited about the idea of interviewing bestselling authors
while teaching them to cook your favorite dishes?
• Do you love romance books, or have you always wanted to dive into this fun genre?
• Are you interested in becoming the host of a feel-good new web series?
Harlequin is producing an exciting new culinary & interview series, and is seeking talented home cooks with high-energy, and relatable, warm personalities as well as the gift for leading great conversations. The selected cook will host each episode in the new series, teaching one romance novelist how to cook a dish while talking all things romance. Each episode will be promoted to a North American audience across all of Harlequin’s digital channels including YouTube, web, social media and more.
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you: apply now!
BIPOC and LGBTQ cooks are encouraged to apply.
This is a Non Union project.
Please apply quickly!
We are reviewing as applications are received.
Before you fill out the application, you will need a video audition ready to upload.
Instructions in application link.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.