JOB TITLE: VIDEO EDITOR
LOCATION: MONTREAL, QC
What you’ll do
Ubisoft Entertainment is seeking a full-time Editor for our Video Services Department, which specializes in finishing and preparing trailers for distribution in the NCSA market.
Our ideal candidate has a strong grasp of container formats, codecs, bitrates and Adobe Premiere. A working experience in After effect is also a strong asset since the candidate will have to edit motion graphics project already created. Additionally, the editor should have excellent organizational, technical, and troubleshooting skills. The Editor will work on multiple projects simultaneously and must transition between them effectively. This position is not involved in game production but part of the Marketing team.
This position is based in Montréal but is part of the Video Services team in San Francisco.
- Modifying existing content to incorporate ESRB icons, brand logos, and end cards.
- Creating re-edits and cutdowns from existing trailers, TV spots, and other video assets.
- Making modifications within After Effects.
- Quality control of assets provided by our production studios and outside agencies.
- Finishing projects with color correcting and audio sweetening.
- Attending daily scrums and sharing progress on assignments.
- Working with the Video Services Project Manager to update ticket statuses and keep project timelines on track.
- Working with the Senior Editor to execute and support Video Services quality standards and workflows.
- Communicating directly with clients and addressing feedback on assets on time.
What you bring to the team
- Advance experience in professional video editing.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere, video formats and codecs.
- Working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Mac OS.
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- An organized mind set.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player that can also work independently.
- Familiarity with Jira or similar project workflow platforms is an asset.
- Experience working closely with motion graphics artists is an asset.
- Agency or Corporate experience is an asset.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.