ABOUT THE MENTORSHIP
• Are you an emerging female Canadian production manager?
• Do you have a positive, friendly attitude?
• Are you open to learning new skills and diving into new experiences?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then the William F. White Production Manager Mentorship is the perfect next step for you!
The William F. White Production Manager Mentorship provides hands-on, practical training in the proper handling, use, and significance of the equipment available to the industry. Over the course of this mentorship, you will a receive one-on-one networking opportunity with a successful female production manager and establish relationships with other professionals.
The 2018 recipient of the William F. White Production Manager Mentorship will also receive a WIFT-T programming pass to further build critical skills for success in this industry.
2018 Application Dates
Call opens: Wednesday, February 7
Call closes/deadline to apply: Friday, March 9
The 2018 mentorship will take place from May 7 – 11, 2018.
- 5-day hands-on Mentorship onsite at William F. White
- Learn about resource management, television and film equipment planning, production equipment for digital projects and budget planning
- WIFT-T programming pass (valued at $300)
- Meet-up with an experienced Production Manager
- On-stage recognition at the Crystal Awards Gala Luncheon (December 2018)
Who Can Apply:
NOTE: There is NO fee to apply to WIFT-T mentorships.
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Landed Immigrant
- WIFT-T member in good standing (may join at time of application)
- Emerging Canadian female production manager, recommended at least 2 years but less than 5 years of production experience, falling into our Early Career cohort
- Able to participate in all mentorship activities (including the ability to move equipment weighing up to 40 lbs. on-premises for various needs relating to the mentorship)
- Must be able to complete a final report within two weeks of mentorship completion
5PM EDT | Friday, March 9, 2018